Last Saturday night at 8:30pm , we joined the UAE for Earth Hour as we have been doing for the past 5 years. Climate change is a very serious issue and we truly believe in Earth Hours mission to fight climate change with increased awareness and using our power to save our planet.
We must all do our share to save Mother Earth. It doesnt have to be very monumental , the small everyday things, things we take for granted, can make a huge impact if we all do it.
Here are a few tips worth noting:
1. Dont take too long in the shower.
2. Turn off the tap when brushing your teeth
3. Change your light bulbs to energy efficient ones
4. Turn off the light everytime you leave a room
5. When doing the laundry, be sure its a full load
If you have any more ideas, feel free to share in the comments area. We'd love to hear what you think. Together we can all make a big difference. The Earth is our home. Lets take care of it.
Here are some photos taken from last Saturdays Earth Hour :
|Dining in the dark at The Bombay|
|Beyond the light is El Rancho|
|I can see you , can you see me?|